Subject: Projektide kooskkõlastamine
From: "Erle Iher" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Darius Rakstelis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 17:02:23 +0200

Tere,

Vastavalt palutule saadan riigitee ristumiskoha ehitamise projektid
kooskõlastamiseks Transpordiametiga seoses ehituslubade taotlustega nr.
2311271/17993 SSP6.2 Nõo ja 2311271/18003 SSP7.2 Keeni.

Projektid leiab allolevalt lingilt:

Nõo

<https://we.tl/t-HCPkItfbbd?utm_campaign=TRN_TDL_05&utm_source=sendgrid&ut
m_medium=email&trk=TRN_TDL_05> https://we.tl/t-HCPkItfbbd

Keeni

<https://we.tl/t-FDAU2WUX68?utm_campaign=TRN_TDL_05&utm_source=sendgrid&ut
m_medium=email&trk=TRN_TDL_05> https://we.tl/t-FDAU2WUX68

Lugupidamisega,

Erle Iher

Ardanuy Ingeniería S.A.

Avda Europa 34, Edificio B 28023 Madrid, Spain.

Tel: +34 91 799 45 00

Email  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.ardanuy.com/> www.ardanuy.com

Confidencialidad: El contenido de esta comunicación, así como el de toda
la documentación anexa, es confidencial y va dirigido únicamente al
destinatario del mismo. En el supuesto de que usted no fuera el
destinatario, le solicitamos que nos lo indique, no comunique su contenido
a terceras partes y, proceda a su destrucción. Gracias.

Confidentiality: The content of this message, along with all annexed
documentation, is confidential and is destined exclusively to the
addressee. If you are not the addressee of this message, we request that
you indicate this to us, not share its content with third parties, and
delete it. Thank you.

P Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrese de que es necesario. El medio
ambiente está en nuestra mano.

P  Before printing this message, make sure it is necessary. The
environment is in our hands.